jeans -Cheap Monday top -Romwe shoes -Ril's watch -Guess
Hi! Love my quite new top from Romwe.. It brings on my mind summer and childhood and everything, haha! I live in totally countryside, so I hope you don't mind that I always have some forest in the backround. I've been thinking that where I could take my photos, but I just can't carry my camera with me all the time. But isn't the nature of Finland quite exotic? haha.. I think it's not, but hey, maybe I'm just used to it. Hope you like it;)
xx
Greetta




Nice look!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sashakayes.com/
the top is awesome. need it too *.*
ReplyDeleteand you're super pretty girl!
www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
Hi! Thank you for your lovely comment! I like your blog! You have very beautiful style! I follow you now! Please follow back if you like my blog :)
ReplyDeletexx Oksana
www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/makeupbyoksana
this look is amazing! you look great!
ReplyDeletehttp://hanaljoofri.blogspot.sg/
Aw that daisy top is the cutest! Thank you so much for commenting! xxx
ReplyDeletereallyliteral.blogspot.com
that top is perfect,love it
ReplyDeletehttp://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro
I love the pants!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can follow each other, let me know
a beautiful maison