Colors of the Fall

top & shorts -Zara / shoes -Högl

Hi! Wow, the colors of the fall.. They are too beautiful! The only positive thing in the fall. Now I'm trying to figure out what I should do today and in my holiday that will begin next Thursday. Something creative and fun. Oh, I just love so much the colors in these photos! 

Moi! Vau, syksyn värit! Ne ovat jopa liian kauniita! Ainut positiviinen asia syksystä. Nyt yritön pohtia mitä tekisinkään tänään ja tulevalla lomalla, joka alkaa ensi torstaina. Jotakin luovaa ja hauskaa. Oh, rakastan kyllä niin noita värejä näissä kuvissa! 

xx
Greetta

4 comments:

  1. So simple yet so chic, you're the perfect person to wear a total black outfit... so elegant. I also love the many colours of the fall that you mention, and how they contrast against your dark silhouette.
    What type of holidays do you get by this time of the year in Finland? I'm curious. Are you planning to travel anywhere?

    Take care and have a good next week! xxx
    La vie en low-cost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks a lot! We have a type of "fall break" that lasts five days, but I guess that I'm only heading to Finland's capital Helsinki to shop some new clothes! :)

      Delete
  2. Greetta:

    So very pretty and super stylish as always.....

    I love the longer shorts.......enjoy your break........ stock up on tights for winter (and dance) when you shop in Helsinki.....

    Jayme, your ballet and fashion loving fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! Yes, I definitely will.. :D

      Delete