blackdress

dress -COS / bag -The Cambridge Satchel Company / shoes -Högl

Hi! This look is actually from last week, when I hadn't time to post anything. I wore this outfit in our class photo, I have no idea what it is in English, but the day when there's a cameraman in your school to take photographs of your class, haha! Well, I was so nervous, because black is not my color; especially not in a class photo. But I hope it went fine! 

Moi! Tämä lookki on itseasiassa viime viikolta, kun ei ollut aikaa postata mitään. Olin näissä kuteissa koulukuvauksessa! No, olin todella hermostunut, koska musta ei ole toden totta mun väri; etenkään luokkakuvassa. Mutta toivon, että se meni hyvin!

xx
Greetta



3 comments:

  1. Jayme11.9.13

    Greetta dear:

    I am following your wonderful blog daily...... I adore your fashion, I love your pics, I think you are so very pretty...... please tell me about your ballet studies when you get a chance........ still doing ballet? how many years en pointe?

    Jayme, your fashion and ballet loving GUY fan from the USA.

    You make this dress look so good, it makes me want to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Yes, I am in love with ballet.. Haven't done it many years, but it definitely has a special place in my heart! I started dancing when I was seven years old (gymnastic) and when I was 10 years old I began dancing modern dance and show dance. And three years ago I wanted to finally make my dream of being a ballet dancer to come true. And haven't regret my decision at all. Actually I love ballet more than any other dance form at the moment. It's so weird when that "pain" in your muscels and toes feels so good and I can feel so powerful and beautiful.. I hope this answered to your question! :)

      Delete
  2. Jayme12.9.13

    Yes, I completely agree. All that pain for grace and beauty. But all worth it. It's so wonderful to hear you talk about ballet and dance. I love it so much myself. It has definitely changed ME in many ways.

    Please keep posting. I am so taken with your lovely pics, and definitely by your super stylish choices.

    As I become an even more feminine male, I look to you to inspire me.... fashion wise.

    Jayme

    ReplyDelete