New - Satchel

Satchel -The Cambridge Satchel Company

Hi! Omg, I went completely crazy, when I saw a brown little box in front of my door when I came home.. And when I opened it.. Wow! It's so beautiful! I don't even have words to describe it... I've probably never loved any piece of clothing this much, haha! Have a nice weekend!

Moi! Tulin ihan hulluksi, kun näin tuon pienin ruskean laatikon oveni edessä, kun tulin eilen kotiin. Ja kun aukaisin sen... Vau! Upeus... Sanatkaan eivät riitä. En ole varmaan koskaan rakastanut mitään vaatekappaletta näin paljon, haha! Hyvää viikonloppua teille!

xx
Greetta



4 comments:

  1. I love satchels! So classic :D This one is beautiful - looks very well made! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes it is indeed.. I love it so much! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. mylifeasfashionlover19.8.13

    Hi! I love your style! It's so classy but still so modern. Is there your name in that bag? So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, dear! Yes, there's my name..:)

      Delete