Locks

shirt -Second Hand shorts -Mango 

Hi! Here is some extra-long post, hope you adore it! I just let my inner little photographer to take million photographs and wanted to show you my work. Hih! When I arrived to St. Petersburg I was like; perfect place to take photos.. 
I bought that hat from some tourist store, haha.. But I really fell in love with it. Ok, I have to admit that I bought it because I had seen Chiara Ferragni and many others wearing those.. Haha! And I liked it! Have a beautiful weekend!

xx
Greetta

8 comments:

  1. Wow such wonderful photos! Gorgeous outfit too - love the colour of your shirt :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihania kuvia ja ihan mahtava asu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, kiitos paljon!:)

      Delete
  3. my dearest you look just gorgeous love your adorable blog and the amazing velvet pants, i'm hosting a giveaway in my blog i would be more than happy to see you there,

    http://www.littlefashionwhitelies.com/persunmall-giveaway-yeahhhhhhhhh/

    best regards elli xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha, I like it too, thanks!:)

      Delete