Storehouse to Studio -project (still working on..)



Hi! As you may know, I've been redecorating and cleaning our storehouse. I really need to have a place to shoot my photos in the winter and a place where I can design clothes and also make them. So, our messy and hopeless storehouse was my option and here it is, almost ready! There is going to be some drapes and photos on the wall, you will see them later. All the furnitures are old ones and I also renovated some of them. Also my cat, Simba, really loves to be there.. Hope you like it! Have a marvelous weekend everyone!

xx
Greetta

3 comments:

  1. Hi! this is stunning! I love it and also you're style. you've got a wonderful blog :) I'm following. Thanks for the comment. xoxo juls
    www.theulifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg it looks so awesome!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi miten ihanan näköistä!

    ReplyDelete