I Want It!

Hi! It's been a while since my last "I Want It!" -posting. I love "Fall-Fashion" soo much! All the jackets and colors, so beautiful. So now I'm also freaking out as every Fall.. I want that and that and eeverythingg!

So at first I made this collage, cutting some old magazines like Costume and Elle and after that I  checked asos.com, or I was checking it like too many hours.. 

So now I am totally in love with The Cambridge Satchel Company and I think I'm going to buy THIS one, but I'm not sure about the color and size, tell me your opinion, please! What color could be the best one for my satchel? And if you have a satchel, do you recommend it? And what size.... Oh, gosh!:D

xx
Greetta

4 comments:

  1. Oooo I love satchels! I think I like the vintage colour the best :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Check out my blog as well;)

    Peace & Love

    http://fashion-loves-music.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices x

    adore x
    http://www.attitudeunique.com

    ReplyDelete