Paris - Day 5


jacket -Topshop top -Topshop bag -Lindex loafers -Ril's sunglasses -Urban Outfitters 

Hi! I don't know, but have you seen the difference between my photos now and photos in the past? Well, I use more energy to edit these photos and I really like the results! 
So we headed from London to Paris, yes; by train. I've always been thinking that the place where I want to live is absolutely Paris. But actually, I love Paris, I enjoyed more London.. Haha! Which do you prefer: London or Paris? 

xx
Greetta

6 comments:

  1. vau<3 oot upeus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice style :)

    :) New post on my blog: mix of cartoon top + roses skirt: Tell me if you like it ;)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look! I love your glasses!
    I really like your blog girl! You're doing so great so I'm going to follow you on Bloglovin :-*
    Please check out my blog and see if you'd like to follow back ;)

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gillar sista bilden! :)

    ReplyDelete