Oxford - Day 4





beanie -Urban Outfitters jacket -BikBok bag -Lindex jeans -Cheap Monday shoes -Ril's

Hi! So we headed to Oxford from London for a day, the lovely and wonderful place where I spent 3 weeks last summer. I just love Oxford! You really should visit there. Lovely people, especially the seller in the Lush store! And lots of memories.. Ohh.. 
So I bought this awesome beanie from Urban Outfitters and it's definitely not my style, but love it! Actually this whole look isn't my style, but who cares? I love trying out some new styles. I almost have a different personality when I am wearing for example this outfit. My mom said that she always thought I was angry when I wore this wonderful beanie.. Weird! 

xx
Greetta

2 comments:

  1. Love that jacket! Xx-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete