Clothing Racks and Summer Plans...


Hi! I cleaned my clothing rack yesterday and also bought some new items. I bought those two white tops from H&M and they were actually pretty nice. I got mystery bag from the post which was from Sweden. I didn't remember that I had ordered clothes or anything from Sweden.. So it was an awesome surprise to have my two new dresses from Romwe that I had ordered about month ago! I love this clothing rack which my mom bought me three months ago. It's in my room and I just love to put there my favorite clothes.
This is post is full of text, I know.. But I also decided what I am going to do this summer! I'm always very bored in summer, so I made perfect plans:

1. Do sports
2. Decorate (DIY)
3. Make clothes
4. Paint
5. Bake some cakes
6. Take a course 
7. Buy ukulele (and also learn how to play it)
8. BLOG
9. Read books
10. Make a movie
11. See friends
12. Sell old clothes at a flea market
13. Go abroad...

So, I hope I gave you some inspiration if you didn't know at all what to do in summer. I just love summer... Wow, this was totally a very random post. I hope you didn't mind!

xx
Greetta


6 comments:

  1. Hi Gretta, I actually enjoyed reading some more from you! I like bloggers that write as well as post pictures. Those two tops from H&M look very pretty. Hope you have a wonderful summer!

    X
    Inbal

    Bullchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.5.13

    Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
    blogs I stumbleupon everyday. It's always interesting to read through content from other writers and practice a little something from their websites.

    My blog post; http://www.mikomedia.eu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12.5.13

    Keep on writing, great job!

    My page ... jaket baseball polos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12.5.13

    Good article. I'm going through some of these issues as well..

    Here is my web site: toko kaos polos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12.5.13

    Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy
    reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same
    topics? Appreciate it!

    Here is my webpage - tempat sablon kaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous14.5.13

    I'll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or
    e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit
    me understand in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

    My site: Grosir kaos polos Murah

    ReplyDelete