Bling Bling Gold and Everything

top -Romwe jeans -H&M watch -Guess necklace -H&M shoes -Ril's jacket -BikBok

Hi! Today I was a golden girl, woahh! So much bling.. Usually I'm so minimalistic, but today.. I've been thinking about sunbathing. I'm not sure if I want to get tanned this summer. Sunbathing age you, predispose you to skin cancer and my opinion: Tanned skin (I mean those totally white people, who are half brown and half red after too much sunbathing) isn't in vogue this summer. My skin is white and then it is. I don't want to chance my skin's color by hurting myself. What's your opinion?

xx
Greetta

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.5.13

    you look really sad and pale... :( is everything okay? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sulla on aivan uskomattoman ihania vaatteita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your jacket! the detailing is quite beautiful. I don't like tanning too much either :)

    Bullchic

    ReplyDelete