Spring: New Hair, New Shoes




blouse -Zara coat -Vintage bag -Love Moschino Shoes -Ril's

Hi! I'm so excited of the spring. I really love it! That's why I got the new haircut and bought two pair of shoes. Love them both! You will see the another ones later. I've noticed that every spring I want to get new haircut. It's just so awesome to get a new haircut for the next summer. It starts my spring! 
I have also another thing to say. In my post 'Cry-Baby' I said that I hate buying things from H&M. I read the comments and I noticed that you understood me wrong because of my words. In my town the H&M shop is almost the only fashion shop in the hole city, what means that everyone including tourists are shopping there. So, it's not an amazing experience to shop there. 
 Well, I hope I didn't  insult you with my opinions, because you can shop your clothes where ever you want to. And I love H&M's trend collections and H&M's online shop!;)

xx
Greetta


1 comment: