Holiday Random

bikinis -H&M green dress -Zara white dress -Gina Tricot ballerinas -Vagabond coat -Bershka jeans -H&M shoes (last pic) -vintage
 
Hi! So sorry for this over random post! I just have so much to blog about and still wanted to show you my Tenerife's last pics. I don't want to blog about last month's outfit, you know..
I am soooo sad because of my blue "riding jacket" as I call it.. I left it to the airplane. I wore it quite often and it was one of my favourites. But yeah.. Have you ever lost one of your favourite clothes to some place? I never lose my clothes. Haha! Maybe I'll get over it. Some day.
 
xoxo
Greetta
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the dress:) You look stunning!

    Would you like to follow each other via fb/bloglovin? Let me know, will add you back directly!!

    xoxo
    K

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog! I like that picture with the white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear!
    Love you style! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, can I please have your KILLER bikini body?!
    Love the dress on the 2nd pic btw!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3
    Happy New Year!:*

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is so cute, I really like the color and the print :)



    www.freshminhtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello beautiful, I just saw your look on lookbook and then I recognized the landscape of my Canary Islands, I read your post and I see you went to Tenerife, I was the last weekend there but I´m from Gran Canaria, I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday¡¡

    Kisses I invite to visit my blog Pasión Naïf

    ReplyDelete