White

Sweater -Vintage Dress -Gina Tricot Heels -Vila Clothes
Hi! I've been so busy! All these christmas decorations and other stuff.. wow! I've been lookbooking this week. You can find this and my many other looks there, so just fan me! Haha.. Are you looking forward the Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year? I am!! My birthday is on the Christmas Eve, so that's why. I will be finally 16 years old. Sad, I love to be 15 years old!
I've been very inspirated by lookbook's looks. I bought the lace dress from Helsinki and I love it. What do you think?
 
xoxo
Greetta Grace
 

3 comments:

  1. I love white on white!

    http://bianca.kastorandpollux.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej :) allting bra idag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I love you look, and also the place where you are is so beautiful. I wish it snowed where I live, instead it is summer and the heat is unbearable!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete